Looking for Baby & Kid Deals?

>> Sunday, January 2, 2011

Unlike other bargain sites, you may notice that I don't post baby and kid-related deals on the blog. The reason isn't that I don't like kids deals - it's quite the opposite - I have a special site dedicated to babies and young children! Head over to our sister site, Spoiled...but Not Rotten, where you will find Weekly Baby & Diaper Deal matchups, toy deals, freebies, coupons and more! I also invite you to join us over at 
Facebook and Twitter and sign up for 
Daily Email Updates so you never miss a hot deal! 








2 comments:

Mrs. Butler January 2, 2011 at 9:48 PM  

Thank you for NOT posting the baby stuff...for those of us who don't have kids, it's really hard to wade through all the kid coupons sometimes! :)

Living the Frugal Life January 3, 2011 at 7:36 AM  

That was my thoughts exactly, Mrs. Butler. There are so many kids deals that I wanted to give them their own special place :)

Post a Comment

Disclosure ~ Privacy Policy ~ Copyright 2010 Living the Frugal Life. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP