Contact

>> Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Contact Information:

Author: Leigh LaRue - Danville, Virginia

Email: LivingTheFrugalLife (at) gmail (dot) com
Twitter: LiveFrugalLife
Facebook: Living the Frugal Life

I love getting emails from my readers! If you have any tips or deals that you would like to share on this blog, please email me at LivingTheFrugalLife (at) gmail (dot) com. I promise to give you full credit with a link back to your blog!

Advertising: Do you want to promote your blog or business on Living the Frugal Life? Advertising space is currently available! My prices are very competitive and I offer a variety of packages that will be sure to suit your needs! For current advertising rates and to discuss your options, please email me at LivingTheFrugalLife(at) gmail (dot) com. I can't wait to hear from you!

PR and Media:  Please send all promotional opportunities and media requests to Leigh at LivingThFrugalLife (at) gmail (dot) com.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclosure ~ Privacy Policy ~ Copyright 2010 Living the Frugal Life. All Rights Reserved.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP